Thursday 9 April 2015

20mm WW1 Turks???

Picked these up at a Bring'n Buy Sale at a recent show.  A spot of paint, some textured bases & there you go.  They're 20mm, sorry but I don't know the manufacturer.  I've got a copy of the Games Workshop 'The Great War' Rules, so I've based them roughly to that set.

We have two 13 Man Arab Squads, one 7 Man Regulars, 2 Light Mg's, 2 Heavy Mg's, two Mortars, one Field Gun and one Command stand.  The single infantry are based on textured 25mm circular MDF bases.  With 35mm, 45mm & 55mm circular based for the bigger pieces.

These are meant to be on the Turkish side.  It's about half the force, I may paint the 2nd half as Arab Revolt Hejaz Corps.








 


 





2 comments:

Matt said...

The guys in the headscarves are Tumbling Dice miniatures from their Old Contemptibles 20mm range. The others I am not sure about.

MrFarrow2U said...

Cheers Matt! I shall do some digging. All the Best MrF